CRWD's stock price

・What will happen to the stock?


CRWD's stock price is still down 25% from the price on July 19, the day before the system failure.


If the ARR, RPO, and guidance are correct (if they are not revised downward further in the future), I think CRWD is a good buy.


How likely is it that the ARR, RPO, and guidance are wrong?


I think the stock price has already fallen 25%, so this earnings report should have been a kitchen sink report.


(The English phrase "kitchen sink" is "everything but the kitchen sink," which means leaving only the kitchen sink that cannot be moved and including everything else, big and small.)


In other words, even if the guidance had been lowered by 20%, I don't think it would have had much impact on the stock price.


If expectations are low, it will be easier to exceed expectations in future earnings, so I would have given a fairly conservative number as guidance that I was confident would be exceeded.


If that's the case, aren't these numbers okay?


Personally, I don't understand why CRWD's stock price fell after the market closed.


I'll read the other analysts' research that comes out tomorrow to see if I've missed anything important. Then, if I'm convinced, I might buy more shares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the world of Bonsai!

Let’s learn how to prune bonsai

In bonsai terminology, "Ushiroeda" or "back branch"