In the end, it is the economy that ultimately determines stock prices.

If the economy slows down from the current growth rate of about 2% to about 1%, I think the US stock market will be generally fine.


At the moment, I cannot imagine a scenario in which the US economy will suddenly cool down enough to have negative growth in 2024 or 2025.


Therefore, I bought more NVDA and META today.


And I haven't sold anything today.


It's all a matter of winning or losing, but stocks that I plan to hold for the long term are certainly less risky today than they were two weeks ago.


Buffett also sold a lot of stocks in the second quarter to increase his cash ratio, so I think he should be careful, but I have to bet faithfully and with confidence in my opinions and analysis, otherwise I will regret it later, so I will follow my own opinion honestly.


If I'm wrong, I'll admit it honestly and start over. That's the fun of investing.


For me, investing is fun whether it's up or down. It's an intellectual pursuit and a battle with my own emotions. If you're not having fun, it's not an investment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the world of Bonsai!

Let’s learn how to prune bonsai

In bonsai terminology, "Ushiroeda" or "back branch"